BASKETBALL CAMP BY NBA STAR ENES KANTER AND MAESTRO SPORTS
Join us for a 1 day basketball training camp! Practice and improve your game under the guidance of professional coaches and NBA star Enes Kanter. This camp is for anyone ages 8-19 who wants to learn and practice at the next level of basketball!
Santa Fe Family Life Center
6300 N Santa Fe Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
September 17, 2017
11:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
8 – 19
General Admission: Free
Pictures with Enes
An MVP will be selected by Enes for a special reward
MSA Camp check-in: Sunday, September 17th at 10:30 AM
MSA Camp closing ceremony: 2:00 PM
As part of your registration, you agree to all the terms and conditions by Maestro Sports Academy. You will also be provided with emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring with you. This will be emailed to all registered campers a few day before camp starts. The MSA Camps health and release forms are included in the terms are conditions which you agree to upon registration.
- Camp: September 17
- Pictures will be uploaded after the camp.
- Coaching and special condition and ability training through out the camp
- Unlimited use of fields and courts
- T-Shirt & Bag provided by Maestro Sports with Enes’ signature (limited stock)
The facility has four basketball courts and enough space to accommodate over 200 participants. The facility itself also offers a snack room and lounge.
Washrooms are available for both males & females. Change rooms are available in the larger gym, and there are over 120 parking spots
The facility includes wheelchair accessible entrances as well as a clean and secure environment.
11:00 A.M – 11:10 A.M – Welcome by Maestro & Enes. Give out EK T-shirts & get changed
11:10 P.M – 11:30 P.M – Warm up & Stretching led by Enes & Coaches
11:30 P.M – 1:15 P.M – Skills drills with coaches (Enes will participate)
1:15 P.M – 1:45 P.M – Dribbling drills and practice
1:45 P.M – 2:00 P.M – Pictures & end
- Train under experienced coaches
- Unique Team building activities
- Inspirational guest speakers
- Make new friends while improving your game
- Sports training tailored to camper age and skill level
- Complimentary T-shirt and bag
- Daily instruction, lectures, and demonstrations on fundamentals
- Intense drills aimed at improving each camper’s skill development and knowledge of the game
- Pick up Basketball games
- Interaction with professional athletes
- Official Enes Kanter T-shirt (limited supply)
- MSA welcome package and other great MSA prizes!
Skills Develoment Curriculum
This program is a great place for any young basketball player who is looking elevate their game and to develop and refine their fundamental skills. All aspects of the game are covered with special emphasis placed on fundamental development, offensive moves, defense positions, team play, and more. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate and advanced players looking to enhance their skill set and improve their basketball IQ beyond the court to think like a professional.